× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

What do Barnett need to do to ensure his success with the Eagles?

More
1 year 9 months ago #132 by Shaftesburyw
As a freshman he benefited tremendously by Curt Maggitt's presence. But Barnett was the center of attention of opposing offensive lines the most recent two years, and Madden 23 coins that did not hinder him even a bit." -- Learn More on Rocky Top Talk

His pass-rushing abilities helped him become a first-round selection however there are numerous questions he'll need tackle as a professional. His game is built on his athleticism, but his performance at the Madden NFL 23 Combine suggests he could struggle against an improved group of offensive linemen in the pros. Madden NFL 23 Network analyst Daniel Jeremiah may have said it best when it comes barnett's prospects.

"(Barnett) isn't equipped with elite burst, that explosiveness that you'd love to have in an edge-rusher," Barnett said on his Move the Sticks podcast. "I had the privilege of being around Terrell Suggs at times with the Ravens who's another player who wasn't tested all that well. But man, the guy was quick enough to be on the field. I'm sure you've seen some of those same things with Barnett. I don't think he's quite at that Suggs level, but I think he's definitely got a chance to be a double-digit-sack guy at the next level."

One saving grace is his performances against SEC opposition. Barnett often favored playing slow against Tennessee and the Volunteers, but he often put his best performances in crucial conference matches -- and the best offensive teams that the Volunteers faced. While an Alabama team is a from a Madden NFL 23 team but it's still a good sign.

What do Barnett need to do to ensure his success with the Eagles?

He'll have to refine his speed-rush technique while adding some new tricks in order to keep up with Madden NFL 23 offensive linemen. SB Nation's Stephen White points out that an improved inside movewhether that's kicking tackles in the back, working through the gap or developing a spin to redirect his speed to the pocket after taking his first couple of steps could make him a nightmare to opposing blockers.

Now clever tackles have the ability to cheat in knowing his main strategy of attack is to break the edge. Tacking on an equally strong inside rush could take that advantage away -- and make it easier for him to speed up as well.

There are several elite pass rushers in the league, and mut coins for sale the price of their production is extremely high.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds