× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

I'm not sure if this is "pressure" that we experience.

More
1 year 9 months ago #124 by wangyue36612
It's been refreshing. We've been thinking about the  WOW WOTLK Classic Gold game's release process and how we release parts of the game slightly differently. Prior to this, we released more discrete patches. A patch is basically "this amount of" content that you receive on this date, and everything that's in there is also available. When we begin to build content, it's a bit earlier, if there's already the Tomb of Sargeras in the game before it's actually ready, it's really the time to get within the Tomb of Sargeras. It's then possible to release that raid or any type of content that's time-gated at the date that makes sense. We wouldn't wish to reveal it too soon.

If we'd released it in 7.2 I'd say that it'd probably feel like we didn't get enough time to fully explore Nighthold. I'm sure there are plenty of guilds that are striving to complete some of the final bosses and if we'd had to wait more time, it would likely feel like we'd been playing Nighthold overly long. A raid tier may take a long time and lose your excitement, which is why decoupling these two aspects has been liberating. This gives us a bit more freedom to take feedback into consideration and see how that people are responding to what's being played and then make content when it feels right.

Given how big 7.2 was Do you feel any extra pressure to provide even more? Or do you feel this gives you the ability to concentrate on the changes to classes as well as the kinds of things that you do expect from the .5 patches?

I'm not sure if this is "pressure" that we experience. In the meantime, as WoW's progress continues the team has become more extensive and our efficiency's grown, too, so you will see patches tend to become bigger with time. It doesn't mean every patch has to be larger than the previous. 7.2.5 surely isn't the same as 7.2 It's not, however, not intended to be. It's more an opportunity to look at different areas of Azeroth that aren't associated with those in the Legion storyline. 7.2 was the story of the attack on The Broken Shore and the Legionfall campaign, and it's important to the story of Legion which is working with  buy WOTLK Gold   Illidan and fighting against the Legion.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds