× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

While Thompson is not pleased with his spot at the top of the chart

More
1 year 9 months ago #120 by wangyue36612
NBA 2K23 has released a portion ratings for its players prior to  2K23 MT the game's launch. certain basketball stars weren't satisfied with the numbers they were given.The ratings have been published for certain NBA 2K23 players, and a few superstars aren't happy with the scores they've received.Brooklyn Nets ' star player Kevin Durant garnered a 96 overall rating, which , in his opinion is unacceptable."Aye @Ronnie2K," Durant tweeted to community manager of the video game, Ronnie Singh."I'm going to require an explanation for what I'm missing out on? This has become laughable," Durant wrote.

The elusive 99. Only five players have ever received the rating 99: Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, LeBron James, and Chris Paul. Shaquille O'Neal remains the sole player who has received 100 points in the video game.Giannis Antetokounmpo earned the top given rating of 97 in NBA 2K23. He was the only player to get this number. Durant is among the elite as he's close to LeBron James his 2022 NBA Finals MVP Stephen Curry, reigning NBA MVP Nikola Jokic, and Joel Embiid.

Durant isn't the only person to take off with his statistics. Golden State Warriors shooting guard Klay Thompson was also unhappy that he got a rating of 88 for three-point shooters. He was ranked second and 11 points ahead of Curry. Curry."Put some respect into my name , you bums" Thompson wrote, referencing the NBA 2K.The 32-year-old is ranked second with Desmond Bane, Kevin Durant, and Luke Kennard.

, Minnesota Timberwolves big Buy NBA 2K MT man Karl-Anthony towns is not happy at not making it to the top five shooters in the game.The winner of the NBA Three-Point Challenge champion's questionable face emoji accompanied by the question mark stated everything.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds