× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Seahawks Russell Wilson wants to be invo

More
1 year 5 months ago #645 by lovelystyle
It could never happen, right? The would never do the unthinkable and actually strike a deal to trade away All-Pro quarterback , or at least that's the most logical take to have at the moment. It's not impo sible though, as the has proven time and again in similar situations, and there are teams shooting their shot at general manager John Schneider to see if they can get something to shake loose -- per Jason La Canfora.Additionally, La Canfora within Wilson's camp fueled by a perennial shrugging of the shoulders by the organization when it comes to upgrading his offensive Danny Trevathan Jersey line, which makes sense when considering he's been sacked 394 times in his nine NFL seasons for a total lo s of 2,572 yards."Like any player, you never want to get hit," Wilson . "That's the reality of playing this position. Ask any quarterback who wants to play this game. But at the same time, it's part of the job and everything else. I think that the reality is I've definitely been hit. I've been sacked almost 400 times, so we've got to get better. I've got to find ways to get better, too."Seattle's most recent shortcomings fell at the hands of a defense that continued to batter, bruise and bully Wilson for four quarters on Super Wild-Card Weekend en route to dismi sing them from the playoffs and setting the stage for Wilson to demand more input in the roster-building equation going forward. In a Q&A on " " on Tuesday Riley Ridley Jersey following LV, he continued to admit as much, and in a matter-of-fact tone."I want to be able to be involved because at the end of the day, it's your legacy, it's your team's legacy, it's the guys you get to go into the huddle with and at the end of the day, those guys you've got to trust," Wilson told Patrick. "When you think about one of the reasons why Tom went to Tampa was because he felt like he could trust those guys and coach Bruce Arians was going to give him the opportunity. ... You think about guys like LeBron James , he was able to be around great players that he can trust." Akiem Hicks Jersey I think for me, any time you bring free agents in or other players, you want the best players, guys who love the game, guys who want to be a part of that. And as a player, you kind of know that, you get to be around Pro Bowls, you get to kind of see these guys, you get to be in the huddle with the linemen or the receivers or you get to be around defensive guys. So you kind of build that over time and you get to see who can really play. As a player, you really know. I think that relationship is really key and that dialogue, especially being a veteran player, that dialogue is really important." That's what it looks like when a franchise quarterback refuses to pull his punches, and Wilson has every right to do so if he Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey wants to lengthen his NFL career. For while he's proven durable as he nears the decade mark for his career, the Seahawks can not continue to use his escapability as a means of overlooking his porous o-line. Inevitably, that could come back to bite them both in the rear end, but it would hurt Wilson more than a team that could move on and try to find another QB1 down the line -- should injuries begin to surface going forward. It's a tale seen before acro s the league, and Wilson doesn't want to be another cautionary tale that could've been avoided if only the Seahawks allowed him a voice in team-building.The question now is, will they? When asked if he is or has been involved in those types of personnel conversations, Wilson admitted: "Not as much.""I think it helps to be involved more," he added. "But I think that dialogue should happen more often, in my opinion." Wilson's comments, while likely unintended, will add fuel to recent speculation about a po sible (albeit implausible) trade. And as far as that goes, he himself won't speculate on his future in Seattle. He's Kyle Long Jersey focusing on what he can control while seeking more control and, from there, he'll let the chips fall where they may."I'm not sure if I'm available or not," he said. "That's a Seahawks question. But I think more than anything else, I think at the end of the day you want to win."Yes, yes it is, and the biggest one they've had to answer in a very long time but, for his part, he'd like to stay put. "Hopefully, I'll play in Seattle ."Key word: hopefully.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds