× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

WATCH Roberto Aguayo gets the boot on Ha

More
1 year 5 months ago #621 by lovelystyle
general manager Jason Licht spent much of the last year defending his decision to trade up in the 2016 NFL Draft and use a second-round pick on kicker . On Saturday, the team cut Aguayo . Licht told TheMMQB.com's Peter King that the Bucs needed to . Derrick Nnadi Jersey "You never feel good when you shatter someone's dream," Licht said. "That is always tough, especially someone you had such high hopes for. You don't have good feelings about that. It is a little bit of a sense of, I don't want to say relief, but we've ripped off the band-aid, and we move on. We're moving forward." Coach Dirk Koetter, who had been frustrated with Aguayo's inconsistency, hinted at the kicker's fate after Friday's in which Aguayo Juan Thornhill Jersey mi sed two attempts. "I keep saying it and I can't say it anymore. You're a kicker. You've gotta make your kicks," Koetter said. On Tuesday, "Hard Knocks," which is following the Bucs during training camp, provided a glimpse into Koetter's office as Aguayo learned his fate: "We're gonna release you." takes us inside the moment that Roberto Aguayo learned he had been released by the Bucs. NFL (@NFL) "Well, it's never easy. I'll just get right to it, we're gonna release you," Licht said. "But I do want to tell you that we appreciate everything you've done for us, all right? "You know," Licht continued after Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey a deep breath, "we just gotta rely on you to make those kicks." Aguayo, fighting back tears, told Licht and Koetter (via ), "I let you guys down. I let myself down. But it's a matter of keeping your head up. Keep pushing." Koetter, perhaps realizing that he was talking to a 23-year-old who he had just fired for not living up to expectations, tried to soften the blow. "Roberto, this isn't about you the man, all right? This is about a guy who's just not consistent as a kicker right now," the coach said Daniel Sorensen Jersey . ..." I've been fired, Jason's been fired; it's not the end. You know it's in you. You have the talent. It's just a consistency i sue. Even though it hurts today, you've got to keep your head up. You've just gotta go back to the basics and what got you here in the first place -- the most consistent kicker in history." Before Aguayo was cut, Licht and Koetter spoke about , the veteran kicker signed in the offseason to provide competition. "It's funny, but Folk is the one, if he has a couple mi ses out here in practice, when you get to a game, I have confidence he's gonna make it, just because of the way he's wired," Licht said. "Whereas it's the opposite with Roberto. He can make 20 of his last 20 kicks and then go Jordan Lucas Jersey to a game and nobody's confident he's going to make it -- not even an extra point. ... It's just such a bigger mistake to keep holding on to him." Good news: Aguayo . On Sunday he was claimed off waivers by the .

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds