× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Jordy Nelson I couldve helped the Packer

More
1 year 5 months ago #613 by lovelystyle
The world will never know if the could've benefited from doubling back and grabbing when they had the chance, but the veteran receiver believes so. The 35-year-old decided to call it a career when he announced his retirement in March 2019, but not before wondering what a po sible reunion with the Packers would look like. A former second-round pick in 2008, Nelson spent a decade building his legend in Green Bay before going on to join the in 2018.At the time, he was open Jerry Stackhouse Jersey to staying put with the only franchise he'd ever known, but it was not to be. When Tobias Harris Jersey the Packers didn't make a concerted effort to keep him around, he headed west, but to this day believes there was still juice left in his tandem with ." I could have helped them," Nelson said, via the . "I don't know what kind of player I'd be if I sat here and said, 'No, I wouldn't have been able to help them.' I think the track record between Aaron and I, I think we could have been productive no matter what year it would have been."I think we proved it over the time, year-in and year-out. We were both very productive. And until proven otherwise, I would say yes, I would have been able to."Needle s to say, the duo was dynamic in Nelson's time with the team. Rodgers enjoyed the luxury of knowing whenever he threw the ball to Nelson, more often than not, it was a big play. The former wideout finished his career in Green Bay Grant Long Jersey having reeled in 7,848 receiving yards (fifth-most in franchise history) on 550 catches and 69 touchdowns (second-most in both categories), averaging 14.3 yards per catch in the proce s.He suffered a downturn Grant Hill Jersey in production in 2017 but delivered 739 receiving yards and three touchdowns for the Raiders, leading some to wonder if the Packers would attempt to woo him out of retirement to help . To put it succinctly, however, it's not happening."We're not coming back," Nelson said, definitively. "There's no doubt about that. We're done. I've always laughed and talked to my wife Emily about it -- when you first get in the and you're performing very well, you're underpaid; and then when you sign a big contract, you become overpaid."When you're towards the end of your career, you get released and people say you're too slow, you've lost a step, and you can't play anymore. And then apparently when you retire, everyone wants you to come back. I'm confused on what I need to do, so I'll just stay at home."No one's ever satisfied."And there it is. So as the Packers in 2020 after choosing to , they won't find any Rick Mahorn Jersey a sistance waiting for them in Nelson, who was open to a reunion before he hung up his cleats for good.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds