× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Chargers rookie first-rounder Mike Willi

More
1 year 5 months ago #598 by lovelystyle
Last week there were reports that wide receiver and 2017 first-round pick might mi s his rookie season with back surgery. Williams disputed the idea, calling it " " about his status. But on Sunday, the Chargers announced that Williams is now expected . "Mike saw our doctors Tony Phillips Jersey yesterday and he will continue to progre s on Dr. Robert Watkins' plan. He will rehab and strengthen his back and is not expected to practice during training camp," the team said in a statement. Williams, who is an imposing downfield target, was taken seventh overall to Khris Davis Jersey bolster a Chargers pa s-catching group that already includes , and . But the standout for most of the offseason and now training camp. "Like I said before, he's getting behind," first-year coach Anthony Lynn said of Williams during offseason workouts back in June, via the . "But the most important thing right now is Santiago Casilla Jersey to get him healthy, and get him back on the football field. But I know he can help us win football games down the road."The question, of course, is when; on Saturday, the Chargers announced that Williams, along with Pro Bowlers and had been placed Matt Joyce Jersey on the Active/Physically Unable to Perform list, which means Mark McGwire Jersey that they remain on the 90-man roster and can be activated at any time before the final roster reduction in early September. For now, however, the Chargers, who went 5-11 a season ago, will be without their rookie first-rounder and two of their best defensive players.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds