× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

NFL Week 9 against the spread picks Rave

More
1 year 5 months ago #590 by lovelystyle
I would like to thank for just adding onto what was a bad week for me. Then again, it's kind of scary for fans that another guy can come in and throw for 400 yards to beat one of the best teams in the AFC while your No. 2 overall pick is struggling. Even with the bad week overall, #DajaniDimes again had a winning record with the top five locks, and that's the most important goal of this column. The other, of course, is to be way ahead of .500 on the total ATS record, which is something we will work on this week. Los Angeles Dodgers We are currently middle of the road among CBS Sports experts. Expect that to change.We got caught up in some narratives last week. Without , and defensive coordinator Joe Barry, I thought the could cover against the , is also officially cursed when it comes to facing the , and then everyone's sexy pick of +3 over the flopped in the biggest way po sible.There are several spots that may trip up bettors this week as well. Do the deserve to be double-digit favorites over the Jets? Can step in for and cover against the ? And do the have a chance to challenge the without ? It's sure to be an interesting week.Let's jump into the picks. Peep the season stats below.Top five picks record: 24-16Overall ATS record: 61-60-1Straight up record: 78-442020 ATS record: 125-120-9(2 official picks mi sed due to COVID rescheduling) Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox) Latest Odds: Baltimore Ravens -7 The Vikings should be embarra sed of their lo s to the Dak Prescott-le s . They converted just one third down on 13 attempts -- which was the worst third-down performance by a Vikings team since the stat was first tracked back in 1991. Minnesota scored a touchdown on its opening drive and then everything went downhill from there. The Ravens' last outing against the was surprising as well, but they had a bye week to regroup for the second half of the season.The Ravens are going to try to pre sure this week, and they should. Cousins is averaging 3.5 yards per attempt when under pre sure -- which is by far the fewest of any quarterback in the . is much better than , and he's going to find succe s against this defense.The pick:Ravens -6Projected score:Ravens 30-17Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS) Latest Odds: Buffalo Bills -15.5 The Bills did not have a great showing against MLB Los Angeles Dodgers the last week, as it was a one-score game heading into the final quarter. Still, Buffalo out-scored Miami by eight points in the fourth to cover. I think we will see a more complete performance from the Bills here on the road as they continue to build their case for being the best team in the NFL. Buffalo leads the NFL in both scoring offense (32.7) and scoring defense (15.6). The Bills are tied for first in the NFL with 18 takeaways and they have been dominant on the road. In his last six starts away from Buffalo, is 5-1 and is averaging a whopping 37.3 points per game. just outscored by 24 last week and I think Allen can do something similar.Buy a full point if it makes you feel more comfortable, but I'll take this as one of my ATS picks.The pick:Bills -14.5Projected Joc Pederson Jersey score:Bills 31-14Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS) Latest Odds: Cincinnati Bengals -2 Yikes. What is going on in Cleveland? The Browns were one of my , as sent out and to campaign for a change of scenery. Well ... allegedly. That's just how I saw it. But now all of a sudden it looks like Beckham may have played his last snap in Cleveland. What a me s. As for the Bengals, they embarra sed themselves last week against the Jets but that may be a throwaway game. It was by far their worst defensive performance of the season, and it came after one of their best when they defeated Lamar Jackson and the Ravens two weeks ago. After a 3-1 start, Cleveland has lost three out of its past four games. The pa s game is broken and the run game will have to dominate the seventh-best run defense in the league Sunday if the Browns want to emerge victorious. I'll say the Bengals bounce back.The pick:Bengals -2.5Projected score:Bengals 27-23Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS) Latest Odds: New England Patriots -3.5 Apart from the Jets upsetting the Bengals, the Panthers upsetting the was what burned me in my top five picks last week. I gue s it was dumb of me to pick the Falcons as one of my most confident picks of the week, but as I stated, it Cody Bellinger Jersey was more me fading the Panthers. Carolina actually has made my top five picks in six out of nine weeks now, and I'm 1-1 picking against them.The revenge game is an intriguing storyline but is banged up with a concu sion and right shoulder injuries. The Patriots aren't a contender, but they have won two straight games and rookie quarterback has looked pretty decent. Darnold's performances have been much more up-and-down, plus Bill Belichick knows him very well from his days with the Jets. New England is undefeated on the road this season and Carolina's offense isn't consistent. Throw in Darnold being banged-up and I have to take the Patriots this week.The pick:Patriots -3.5Projected score: Patriots 24-17Sunday, 4:05 p.m. ET (CBS) Latest Odds: Los Angeles Chargers -1 The Chargers find themselves on a two-game skid and they need this win to keep pace in the AFC West. There's no denying has struggled over his last two outings. He has thrown the same number of interceptions (three) in his last two games as he did in the first five games of the season. Still, I think this L.A. team is better than Philly.I am worried about the Chargers' blatant inability to defend the run, but is Nick Sirianni confident enough to lean on the ground game without if the Eagles go down early? The stats say that the Eagles have the No. 6 rushing attack in the league, but I think that's mostly because of last week's historic outing against a very bad Lions team. Let's not kid ourselves: quarterback is the main player you need to worry about on the ground for the Eagles. The Clayton Kershaw Jersey Chargers have won four of their past five games on the road while the Eagles have lost four straight home games. In fact, the Eagles haven't beaten an AFC team since 2019. The pick:Chargers -1.5Projected score:Chargers 26-20Colts 27-20 over Jets (+10.5) (-3) 28-23 over Dolphins (-6.5) 30-23 over Cowboys (-10) 31-20 over Saints 21-17 over Falcons (+6)Cardinals (-1) 28-24 over Chiefs (-7.5) 28-20 over PackersRams (-7.5) 35-24 over Titans 24-20 over (+6.5)

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds