× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Falcons Calvin Ridley undergoes minor fo

More
1 year 5 months ago #575 by lovelystyle
With in Tenne see, there will be significantly more weight on shoulders to help keep the ' pa sing game afloat. Ridley recently underwent minor foot surgery from Dr. Robert Anderson in Green Bay, Network's Ian Rapoport. While the surgery will keep him out of minicamp, Ridley is expected to be good to go by the start Andrew McCutchen Jersey of training camp.The 26th overall pick in the 2018 draft, Ridley caught 124 pa ses for 1,687 yards and 17 touchdowns Mitch Williams Jersey during his first two seasons in Atlanta. He had his breakout season in 2020, catching 90 of 143 targets for 1,374 yards and nine touchdowns while averaging 15.3 yards per reception. Ridley had nearly 600 more receiving yards than , who finished the season as the Falcons' second-leading receiver. Jones, who mi sed seven games due to injury, finished just behind Gage with 771 Drew Hutchison Jersey receiving yards (compared to Gage's 786) during his final season in Atlanta. JAC WR TAR143REC90REC YDs1374REC TD9FL1 With Jones gone, the Falcons' receiving corps will now be led by Ridley, Gage, Blake Christian, newcomer and rookies and . Pitts, the fourth overall pick in the draft, has quickly impre sed Falcons quarterback , who is preparing for his first season without Jones since 2010."The thing that I've been impre sed with for him is just his Robin Roberts Jersey humility and his ability to want to work in the first couple of weeks," , via D. Orlando Ledbetter of . "I think that's genuine. I would encourage him to stay that way because to me when you constantly trying to get better and improve, that's the way you get to where you want to go. He's certainly off to a good start." The Falcons will have to defy the odds if they are going to finish above .500 for the Tug McGraw Jersey first time since 2017. According to CBS Sports data scientist Stephen Oh, the Falcons' 2021 win projection has dipped from 8.9 to 8.5 wins following the trade of Jones. Atlanta's playoff odds have also fallen from 43.6% to 34.9%.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds