× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Steelers Ladarius Green to practice coul

More
1 year 5 months ago #563 by lovelystyle
Seven months after signed a four-year, $40 million contract with the , the tight end is finally set to practice. He didn't Jim Rice Jersey take part in OTAs or training camp while recovering from ankle surgery, and there were reports that he was in the in August. But now, seven weeks into the season and with the Steelers on their bye, Green has finally gotten the green light from coach Mike Tomlin to join his teammates on the practice field. "It'll help out a lot, Babe Ruth Jersey " Green said of the chance to practice, via the . "It'll get me out there with the quarterbacks. I haven't caught a pa s from them yet, so that'll be a good thing. It'll be nice to get some practice under my belt." Green was signed to succeed the irreplaceable and add another dimension to an already-explosive offense. And he's getting healthy at an important point in the season. The Steelers have been hit by injuries in recent weeks: wideouts and have mi sed time, Mookie Betts Jersey and running back , right tackle and -- oh yeah -- quarterback were all unavailable for last Sunday's game against the . Now on the bye, everyone in Pittsburgh has a chance to get healthy for the second half of the season. First up: the , an outfit that won just five games a season ago and is currently on a four-game losing streak but seems to always have the Steelers' number. In Green's absence, the Steelers have relied on second-year tight end , former undrafted Carl Yastrzemski Jersey free agent and veteran . The group has combined for 33 catches for 278 yards and four touchdowns. Green was woefully underutilized in San Diego, where he played for four seasons; he had 37 receptions for 429 yards and four touchdowns in 2015. But he's just 26 and has the potential to blo som into a playmaker. explains: In 2013, Green had a 2.67 yards per route run, which was only bested by that year. In 2014, it was down to 1.85, which was sixth-best for David Ortiz Jersey tight ends. His 2015 season wasn't nearly as strong at 1.06, but among the tight ends available this free agency, he has shown the most potential to be a top-tier player. And the hope is that he can now join a healthy offense that includes Big Ben, , and one of the league's most underrated offensive lines.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds