× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Detroit Lions rookie Penei Sewell on mov

More
1 year 5 months ago #557 by lovelystyle
For years now, the NFL has considered left tackles more important than right tackles. Most quarterbacks are right-handed, which makes the left tackle the blind-side protector of the most important player on the team.In recent seasons, though, more and more teams have been willing to let their best pa s rusher come off the left side of the defensive line, which has raised the importance of right tackles. All of that brings us to the Texas Rangers Jersey , who selected former Oregon left tackle with the No. 8 overall pick in last month's .The Lions have entrenched as their left Adrian Beltre Jersey tackle at the moment, so they'll be moving Sewell acro s the line to the right side. It's obviously a bit of an adjustment for a player who opted out of the 2020 season spent his first two years at Oregon playing on the left."It is not that easy," Sewell said Thursday, . "Man, it's a whole different feel. Again, it's like, let's say I'm right-handed so I've been writing right-handed my whole life, and then one day you're just asked to write your full Martin Perez Jersey name left-handed at full speed, the same speed that you write with your right hand. So yeah, it's a little bit of an adjustment." That seems like a pretty good analogy. I've been writing left-handed my entire life and when I broke my thumb in college, I tried to use my right hand, and it did not go well at all. That said, there are plenty of players that have made the switch from one side of the line to the other. It just takes some getting used to. Jon Niese Jersey So far, Lions coach Dan Campbell seems happy with Sewell's progre s."He looks like a rookie," Campbell said. "But he's a big human being. He looks like what you would think he would look like. Man, he's got talent, he's hungry, he's aggre sive. Man, let's just center back, calm down, watch how everybody does it. Watch the flow, watch your footwork here, take your steps, watch the cadence, listen to these things. Even in three days, you see him improving already. That's all you can ask for right now. It's good to have him here and to be with those guys, it's exactly what you want." The Lions are obviously a ways away from competing in the NFC North, let alone the Wei-Chieh Huang Jersey conference at large or for a , so Sewell will have plenty of time to develop and get used to his new position.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds