× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Texans Carlos Hyde wants to stay in Hous

More
1 year 5 months ago #556 by lovelystyle
running back is set to hit the open market this offseason -- which is the one thing he does not want to do. The Ohio State product has played for four teams in six seasons, and he believes he has done enough to earn an extension from the Texans.Hyde recorded 44 rushing yards on 13 carries and Neil Walker Jersey caught three pa ses for 18 yards during the Texans' 51-31 lo s to the in the divisional round of Andre Dawson Jersey the playoffs on Sunday, and after the game, he made it clear to reporters that he'd like to stay in Houston."Yes, I definitely want to be back here," Hyde said, . "I don't want to go to another team and start all over again. I felt like Houston was home. I think I handled my part. I've just got to let things play out in the offseason and see what happens." Wilson reports that there is mutual interest between Hyde and the Texans, which bodes well for the 29-year-old running back. Hyde recorded his first ever 1,000 Sandy Alcantara Jersey -yard season with the Texans this year -- racking up 1,070 yards and six touchdowns on 245 carries.Hyde entered the league with the , who drafted him in the second round of the 2014 . He came close to 1,000 rushing yards in two of his four seasons in the Bay, but elected to sign with the for the 2018 season. He was traded to the Lewis Brinson Jersey lowly after just six games, and was released in the offseason. He then signed a one-year deal with the Chiefs, but was traded to the Texans for Corey Dickerson Jersey offensive tackle . Texans running back tore his ACL in Houston's third this year, which opened the door for Hyde. With Miller, Hyde and on roster, the Texans could have one of the more loaded backfields in the .

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds