× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Johnny Manziel gets engaged to model Bre

More
1 year 5 months ago #554 by lovelystyle
is engaged to Bre Tiesi, the former NFL quarterback told TMZ on Friday. When you find a girl as amazing as I did that saved me from where I was in my life, you absolutely put a ring on it, . As for the particulars, Manziel reportedly popped the question while the couple was vacationing in Paris (we Ivan Nova Jersey re a suming France, not Texas, though TMZ does not specify). Im in shock, said Tiesi, a model who Jose Osuna Jersey appeared on MTVs Wildn Out. I couldnt imagine a day without Johnny . Im so glad I never have to. Johnny Manziel and got engaged tonight. She knows his goal is to get back to the NFL and she has been supportive and helpful. Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) Manziel, a former Heisman Trophy winner who was the 2014 first-round pick, Blank Jersey has been out of the for 12 months. Earlier this year, he took to Twitter who have supported him during the truly rough patches in 2016. No lie.. I was a douche in 2016 I'm just trying to be a good PERSON again#LostInTheSauce Johnny Manziel (@JManziel2) Haven't been this happy in a long time man. I appreciate all the Steven Brault Jersey people in my life who reached out during the truly rough patches in '16 Johnny Manziel (@JManziel2) Manziel also indicated that he has been working out, presumably because hes eyeing a return to the NFL. During week, Manziel was in Houston signing autographs where he told fans, , adding, If I played in a , Id treat it like the Super Bowl. Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller, a former Texas A&M star like Manziel, that Manziels been working. When the opportunity presents itself, I think hell be ready. Hes Willie Stargell Jersey still training. Last week, Manziel that without Tiesi there is no comeback. If Manziel does indeed get another chance at NFL glory, theres as a result of his domestic violence case from January 2016.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds