× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Washingtons Montez Sweat out a month aft

More
1 year 5 months ago #552 by lovelystyle
The Washington Football Team will be without pa s rusher for the foreseeable future after he suffered a Manny Machado Jersey non-displaced jaw fracture, according to . The injury will not require surgery but will sideline Sweat for a bit as he can have no physical contact for at least a month. The injury will also alter the 25-year-old's diet, per Rapoport.According to a video posted by from Sunday's lo s to the , Sweat seems to have suffered the injury on a third-and-8 play from the Washington 47-yard line in the fourth quarter. Sweat appeared to be in pan after a block from Broncos Chance Sisco Jersey left guard and did not play the final seven defensive snaps on the afternoon.Sweat is in the midst of his third season with Washington after the club drafted him in the first round of the 2019 out of Mi si sippi State. Prior to this injury, he had never mi sed a regular-season game in his pro career, playing (and starting) in all 40 po sible games. In the eight games he's suited up in so Adam Jones Jersey far in 2021, Sweat has totaled 19 tackles, four sacks and two forced fumbles. Washington is on the bye in Week 9 and has matchups with the , at , and Jose Iglesias Jersey over the next month. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Jonathan Schoop Jersey Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds