× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Should top NFL quarterbacks automaticall

More
1 year 5 months ago #549 by lovelystyle
A number of NFL players were after EA Sports released its player rating for "Madden 20," which drops on Aug. 2.Former NFL quarterback Danny Kanell is mainly upset, however, by one thing: The value Kyle Freeland Jersey -- or lack thereof -- of QBs in the video game. "There are Carlos Gonzalez Jersey some that are pretty egregiously bad," he said. "The worst one, I think, that might be the worst one overall -- and this is just more shade at , quarterback for the -- did you see who they had higher than him? , the kid from Buffalo that was undrafted, Tyler Anderson Jersey they had him as a higher rating?" At the top of the list, where EA Sports gave just four players a near-perfect 99 overall rating, Kanell also found fault, suggesting that "every single one of those defensive players" in that category, included, "should not be ahead" of top QBs like , and . " Tony Wolters Jersey I wonder if there's that much work that comes into this, or is it just some dudes that work there like, 'How can we troll this player the most, or how Daniel Murphy Jersey can we pump up this guy?'" Kanell wondered, before floating a deeper conspiracy. "Or how can we create conversation around the game?"

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds