× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Joe Flacco is excited about playing in L

More
1 year 5 months ago #539 by lovelystyle
The will be one of eight teams traveling overseas to play in London next year, with the . Don Mattingly Jersey Baltimore quarterback is really excited about the prospect, but for a different reason than you might expect.Flacco doesn't want to see Big Ben (as a Ravens player, one would a sume he hates that giant clock) and he doesn't David Robertson Jersey want to dive headfirst into some bangers and mash. He just wants to get away from his four kids.Flacco on London: "I have 4 kids now. That's probably why I'm looking at it a bit more optimistically. It'll be good to get away from them." Ryan Mink (@ryanmink) Those are some next level, ELITE parenting skills from Flacco right there. He might Mickey Mantle Jersey be having a weird season, one that went from low-volume game managing to throwing 50 times a game in an up-tempo offense, but it doesn't matter what he does on Aaron Judge Jersey the field anymore because Flacco is an elite parent. . . If Flacco wanted to, he could quite easily afford to fly his entire family overseas and let them spend the week in London experiencing a vacation they might never get to experience again.Instead he's going to use the Ravens being forced to play an international game as an excuse to not parent for a week. We'll be watching his stats. Because the gue s is he has the Gerrit Cole Jersey best regular-season game of his career.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds