× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Jay Cutler says hes fine with teammate b

More
1 year 5 months ago #528 by lovelystyle
finds himself in a Blank Jersey familiar position after the ' to the on Sunday night, one that included two hard-to-explain turnovers, but more importantly, a thumb injury that again left skeptics questioning the quarterback's toughne s.For what it's worth, Cutler wasn't faking; he left the game in the third quarter after hurting his a right thumb, and was wearing a cast on his right hand during the postgame pre s conference."I'm concerned," Cutler told reporters. "As a quarterback, you need your right thumb."Cutler Chicago Cubs Jersey was replaced by Brian Hoyer after throwing this pa s to Eagles linebacker Jay Cutler never saw Nigel Bradham...PICKED. NFL (@NFL) "I couldn't get as much on it as I wanted to, to put it over the top of that 'backer," Cutler explained. "It was unfortunate, hurt the team. I knew I was putting Baez El Mago Jersey the team, especially the offense, in jeopardy at that point. ... I knew my day was done."There's more: Bears linebacker and co-captain , who is currently on the PUP list, bumped Cutler on the sidelines after the interception.Cutler/McPhee Matt Clapp (@DaBearNece s) "I'm fine with that," Cutler said, via . "He's a pa sionate guy. Everyone has a lot invested into this, and he does as well. No one likes to lose. No one likes to lose in that fashion. He's upset. I'm upset. Everyone Adbert Alzolay Jersey in that locker room is upset right now. But, the good thing is that we have a lot of good guys in there, and we have a bunch of good coaches, and we have 14 games left." Whether Cutler is available for those 14 games is another matter; he's expected to have more tests on his right thumb on Monday to determine the extent of the injury. If he can't go, Hoyer will be under center when the Bears face the on Greg Maddux Jersey Sunday night.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds