× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Torrey Smith joins chorus of criticism o

More
1 year 5 months ago #525 by lovelystyle
The NFL's domestic violence policy is once again at the forefront of league news, as this week revelations about former kicker 's mental, physical, and emotional abuse of his ex-wife . Brown was suspended for only one game John Gant Jersey to start the 2016 season despite a league policy that mandates six-game suspensions for domestic violence incidents. Meanwhile, fines for touchdown celebrations and uniform violations are up acro s the league. Several people outside the family have criticized the league for its disparate handling of these and other i sues, and as CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora reported on Friday, with how the situation has been handled.Now wide receiver has joined the chorus of criticism, firing off a tweet storm Friday afternoon in response to the news that Tommy Edman Jersey Brown had been placed on the commi sioner exempt list, which still allows him to get paid even while he is not able to play. He is still getting paid though smh Torrey Smith (@TorreySmithWR) Keith Hernandez Jersey Celebrating a TD will get you fined but being an abuser can keep the checks coming in Torrey Smith (@TorreySmithWR) Me tweeting that could get me fined but if I slapped my wife and no one saw it on camera I would be straight smh Torrey Smith (@TorreySmithWR) Gotta start taking the things that are important serious....and be consistent with the investigation and punishment Torrey Smith (@TorreySmithWR) It's disrespectful to the good men in Adam Wainwright Jersey the league that handle themselves the right way...you get punished for having fun but JB can get paid Torrey Smith (@TorreySmithWR) As a person who witne sed DV growing up I don't understand how a man can do it...I may think his actions are a joke but the guy needs help Torrey Smith (@TorreySmithWR) I hope he gets all of the help he needs while cashing checks every week Torrey Smith (@TorreySmithWR) No system is perfect but Jedd Gyorko Jersey ours clearly needs some changes.....just like our country does Torrey Smith (@TorreySmithWR) Ok I'm done Torrey Smith (@TorreySmithWR) Smith is obviously not alone in being critical of the NFL's handling of the Brown case. wideout said the NFL's " ," while widely respected sports busine s analyst Andrew Brandt (among many others) astutely between the NFL's handling of the Brown case and the Ray Rice domestic violence scandal.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds