× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Phil Simms explains when and why the Cow

More
1 year 5 months ago #521 by lovelystyle
Not a day goes by . has the 6-1 with the on Jose Cruz Jersey the horizon (so, 7-1 basically) and is playing quality football. Even when he's not good, he's clutch, like he was Sunday night against Philadelphia.But the question lingers. Will he get his job back when he's healthy? on CBS analyst Phil Simms said he believes there is a situation where the Cowboys do go back to Romo.E sentially it involves the "lull" of the year for Dallas, where the team starts to struggle. "Everybody wants to just go yes or no on that question. It's all going to depend on how the team is going and how Dak Prescott is playing. The good thing about this is the Cowboys don't have to rush Tony Romo back because their season is spiraling out of control," Simms told CBS Sports' Nick Kostos recently. "As long as the team is going well and playing well, I don't think they'll make a quarterback change. No matter who you are as Jeff Bagwell Jersey a quarterback or a team, you always hit these lulls in a football season, because it's long and hard. And maybe when they Dallas Keuchel Jersey hit that lull it gives Tony Romo an extra few weeks to be ready. And when he comes back this time he will absolutely be ready to play. What a great backup to have, to have in your pocket knowing that Tony Romo can come in there and maybe spark that team. "That's how I see it and I'll be shocked if it doesn't go that way. If they need him, they can go to him. And if it continues to roll, well, 'Tony's not quite ready.' They've got Mike Scott Jersey the story set and we'll see how it unfolds."That lull is something Dallas hasn't faced yet, but the schedule gets tougher after the Cleveland game. They play the on the road in Week 10, the at home in Week 11, the at home in Week 12 (Thanksgiving, short week) and then the and the on the road in the two following weeks. Dallas is fully capable of winning every one of those games, but there are absolutely stumbling blocks. And as much hand-wringing as we have when it comes to the Cowboys situation, Simms is spot on: It's a great situation for Jerry Jones and Dallas. As long as Prescott plays well, you keep acting like Romo's "not quite ready Francisco Liriano Jersey " and push back the deadline further and further. The more wins, the le s questions you get. Then all of a sudden if the wins stop coming, you break gla s in case of emergency and throw Romo in there for the stretch run.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds