× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Jimmy Garoppolo says Dolphins were defin

More
1 year 5 months ago #468 by lovelystyle
didn't return to the until just before the 2022 season. Before that, his market was perceived to be quiet. Almost two Minnesota Timberwolves Jeresy months after were briefly "advancing" in talks for his services, however, the quarterback has identified another would-be suitor: his Week 13 opponent. ahead of Sunday's matchup with the , Garoppolo confirmed Miami was "in the conversation" to trade for him at one point in the offseason." Robert Covington Jersey Yeah, I mean they were in the conversation," Garoppolo said, when asked if the Dolphins were a po sibility. "Not much came from it, but they were definitely one of the teams in the conversation. It seemed like a good spot. As an offense, (they had) tremendous skill players, everything Karl-Anthony Towns Jersey ... Mike (McDaniel), being a great coach. ... It was discu sed, but I'm glad the way things worked out."It's unclear if Miami pursued Garoppolo as a potential starter, or solely as a backup option behind . McDaniel has a history with the former, coming from the Naz Reid Jersey 49ers, but he was adamant about unlocking the potential of Tagovailoa immediately after his hiring. The Dolphins had already added as a veteran backup in free agency, too.Earlier this season, Garoppolo hinted that Carolina came the closest to acquiring him before he ultimately agreed to a restructured contract to stay in San Francisco. "(The Panthers) were top of the list, Josh Okogie Jersey I would say, one of the top couple," he told reporters. "(But) I'm glad things worked out. I'm here, so I'm focused on this stuff now."

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds