× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Colin Kaepernick teaming up with Netflix

More
1 year 5 months ago #457 by lovelystyle
Former NFL quarterback hasn't played in the league since 2016 after he protested against racial inequality in the United States. Now, Kaepernick's efforts will be showcased in a limited six-part series on Netflix called "Colin in Black & White."Kaepernick will work alongside flimmaker Ava DuVernay, who directed and co-wrote the Netflix series "When They See Us." The series will focus on the influences and circumstances that made Kaepernick want Bryn Forbes Jersey to stand up for social injustice in the world. , shooting for the series could happen in the fall depending on the coronavirus pandemic at that time. It's unclear if DuVernay will direct this series about the former , but she will definitely be involved in the project."With his act of protest, Colin Kaepernick ignited a national conversation about race and justice with Dennis Rodman Jersey far-reaching consequences for football, culture and for him, personally," DuVernay said in a statement regarding the project. "Colin's story has much to say about identity, sports and the David Robinson Jersey enduring spirit of protest and resilience. I couldn't be happier than to tell this story with the team at Netflix."DuVernay has stood by Kaepernick through his activism work and over the league's treatment of the quarterback. "Too often we see race and Black stories portrayed through a white lens," Kaepernick said. "We seek to give new perspective to the differing realities that Black people face. We Johnny Moore Jersey explore the racial conflicts I faced as an adopted Black man in a white community, during my high school years," he added. "It's an honor to bring these stories to life in collaboration with Ava for the world to see."The i sue of social injustice and police brutality has become an even bigger topic following the murder of George Floyd by a Minnesota police officer in May. Protests have sprung up and continue occur in major metropolitan cities around the United States as a San Antonio Spurs Hats result. Kaepernick's protest against racial inequality began in 2016 when he chose to take a knee during the National Anthem prior to a 49ers game. Since the 2016 season ended, Kaepernick has yet to take a snap in the . Earlier this month, NFL commi sioner Roger Goodell releases a statement saying that the league was "wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier."

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds