× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Seahawks 2019 Super Bowl odds drop after

More
1 year 1 month ago #456 by lovelystyle
With of Seattle, oddsmakers have already reacted.At the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, the began the day as 25/1 long shots to win it all next season, the same as the , , and . Within hours of Sherman's release, those odds had slipped all the way to 30/1, placing the Seahawks in the same boat as the and .The same trend held true at other books. Bovada.lv told SportsLine Yao Ming Jersey that Seattle's Trevelin Queen Jersey odds could drop from 22/1 all the way to 30/1 after the Seahawks complete their purge of veterans in an effort to reshape an aging roster that failed to make the playoffs last year for the first time since 2011. Sherman, who saves Seattle $11 million in cap room, was a big piece of the puzzle. Star defensive lineman earlier this week in a cost-cutting move. Veteran cornerback had the same fate as Sherman on Friday, and defensive end could be released shortly as well, which would save Seattle an additional $7 million. These moves end the Legion of Boom era in Seattle that was marked by an elite defense and a Ru sell Wilson-led offense that appeared in two Super Bowls, winning one. The Seahawks made the playoffs five times in a six Marquese Chriss Jersey -year span. Wilson remains a dynamic star under center and Seattle hopes to build around him, and a younger Houston Rockets Hoodie defense, to return to the postseason in 2018 and make another run at a title. Bovada noted that Wilson's presence will keep the Seahawks' odds somewhat stable. The NFC West, however, isn't the doormat it has been in recent seasons. Sean McVay led a resurgence in Los Angeles last year, the 49ers caught fire down the stretch behind new franchise quarterback , and the still have a playoff-caliber defense. Few will count Seattle out completely, but winning their division, much le s another Super Bowl, could prove to be a challenge with a new-look roster. So what are the odds of each team winning the next Super Bowl? Kenyon Martin Jr. Jersey And which ma sive long shot can go all the way? , all from the expert who keeps crushing the world's most prestigious handicapping tournament, the Las Vegas SuperContest.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #1520 by Gost
L'arte incontra l'intelligenza artificiale in una straordinaria fusione creativa. Con la collezione "Dipingere con i Numeri AI" di BestCanvas , immergiti in un mondo dove la bellezza si svela attraverso la precisione dei numeri e l'ispirazione dell'IA.

Un Approccio Innovativo all'Arte
La pittura con i numeri ha una lunga storia, ma con l'aggiunta dell'intelligenza artificiale, l'arte assume una nuova dimensione. Questa collezione unisce la tradizione del dipingere con numeri all'avanguardia dell'IA, offrendo un'esperienza artistica unica.

Come Funziona
Ogni opera in questa collezione è creata con l'aiuto di algoritmi intelligenti che trasformano immagini in opere d'arte numeriche. Ogni numero rappresenta una tonalità, guidandoti attraverso il processo creativo. È un modo coinvolgente e accessibile per esplorare il tuo lato artistico.

Ampia Scelta di Opere
La collezione "Dipingere con i Numeri AI" offre un'ampia gamma di opere, dai paesaggi ai ritratti, catturando la bellezza in molteplici forme. Scegli la tua preferita e immergiti nella gioia di creare un'opera d'arte unica.

Regalo Creativo e Personale
Queste opere d'arte numeriche non sono solo per te, ma fanno anche regali straordinariamente personali. Sorprendi i tuoi cari con un'opera unica, creata con attenzione e alimentata dall'innovazione dell'IA.

Esplora la Collezione "Dipingere con i Numeri AI"
Scopri l'arte reinventata attraverso la fusione di numeri e intelligenza artificiale. Visita la collezione "Dipingere con i Numeri AI" di BestCanvas per trovare la tua prossima avventura artistica. Dipingi con i numeri, ma lascia che l'IA aggiunga quel tocco magico alla tua creazione.
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Gost.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds