× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Minnesota Vikings Information and Links, 30 March 2024

More
1 month 1 week ago #4696 by Camerons
I could see the Vikings "mind" depend on intending to trade up for Maye or Daniels. I would refrain from doing it for McCarthy. Also at 11, I would be doubtful. But the smoke is being blown so tough on this dude that some team will certainly take him before 11. For me, it is just way too much hype. He can end up really good yet I have actually not seen enough to supply multiple choices. I actually have actually not seen sufficient of Maye but his 2022 period was rather dang good. I believe the chances of the Commandos or Patriots trading completely down to 11 are reduced. They likely do not want to drop that far. It most likely will take a number of trade UPs to make it a lot more tasty to those groups that would obtain much less in return. I additionally am extremely reluctant to quit the 2025 preliminary choice which has a real chance of being a top 10 pick. I marvel if there is hope for Sam Darnold? Can he have a career year and set up strong to maybe also over average numbers? The worry is exactly how accurate he can be given that he never ever has finished over 62% of his passes. But he never ever actually had a terrific supporting actors either. He will this year that is for certain. It will be the most effective cast he has actually ever had and perhaps ever before will have. It really is currently or never for him and I sort of like gamers who are betting that following up 11, 23, and a 2025 1st to go get among these young QBs who all have worries is an actual danger. Whole lots of fans desire the team to do it however if it does not function, you are going to be harming and will need to spend continually in complimentary and LinksReport: Vikings were various other group trying to obtain CB L'Jarius Sneed from Kansas CityAre you excited for the UFL to kick off?Vikings reveal days for offseason programT. J. Hockenson is back to working outMinnesota Vikings Free Firm 2024What if the Vikings Do Not Trade Up For a Quarterback?After allowing Kirk Cousins stroll in complimentary agency, this seems the moment for the Vikings to be hostile in going to obtain the quarterback that they desire. Can they get all the method up into the leading 3 for Drake Maye or Jayden Daniels? Except that, an action up to No. 4 or No. 5 for J. J. McCarthy-- who is apparently a fantastic suitable for Kevin O'Connell's infraction-- makes all type of what happens if the Vikings don't trade up? Possibly the cost winds up being too much to stomach  www.panthersapparel.com/collections/raheem-blackshear-jersey . Possibly Minnesota's favored quarterback options come off the board quicker than prepared for-- or be up to them at 11 or 23. Whatever the case might be, there are possible circumstances in which the Vikings sit tight and make multiple picks in the very first round of this draft. " What that trade actually permitted us to do was have versatility to do a whole lot of points," O'Connell stated at the NFL Owner's Conferences in Orlando today. "Whenever you have two first-round choices in a draft, that's a positive. "" Checking out this draft from a standpoint of the quarterback deepness, of the protective deepness-- we did include a receiver Jordan Addison) who we really feel actually great concerning matching with Justin Jefferson in 2014," O'Connell said. "We really feel actually highly concerning our offending ability group. There happens to be some actually excellent receivers in this draft. We really feel excellent regarding our offensive) tackle placement, for example. That takes place to be a really great position in the draft this year).  A veteran edge that's obtained some size, got some physicality, can dip into the line of skirmish. Actually, we wish to get to a place where we can play even more guy coverage, set our pressures with some male protection on the backside. Getting an expert existence in that space on the outdoors to go along with Byron Murphy, who now can really shift back to that nickel area, where he is among the much better nickels in the league, in my opinion. Any time you make a relocation at the corner spot, you're actually making a multifaceted step. " 2024 NFL Draft: 6 sensible first-round professions teams must make to profit all celebrations involvedEagles obtain: No. 11 general pick Round 1) Vikings receive: No. 22 overall choice Round 1); No. 50 total Round 2, from NO) The 7 Many Plausible 2024 NFL Draft-Day TradesVikings Get: 2024 Round 1 Pick No. 5), 2024 Round 4 Select No. 110), 2024 Round 5 Pick No. 140) Chargers Obtain: 2024 Round 1 Choose No. 11), 2024 Round 1 Choose No. 23) 2024 NFL Draft: What We Picked Up From North Carolina, Washington pro daysPanic Meter for each Group's QB Situation Ahead of 2024 NFL DraftMinnesota Vikings: HighI'm not totally prepared to quit on 2018 first-rounder Sam Darnold at age 26, and Jaren Hall and Nick Mullens are additionally at least there. Still, the Vikings need to strongly think about an additional option in the Draft Rumors: Is Michael Penix Jr. Currently a First-Round Lock?On ESPN's Get Up, former New York Jets basic manager Mike Tannenbaum mentioned that Penix going in the initial round in April was a "mortal lock. "" There's no chance he does not enter the preliminary. He's method as well gifted. When you take a look at what he carried out in the last two years alone.. he had a massive day the other day; he's going in the preliminary. " Tannenbaum isn't the just one who counts on Penix's draft stock surging, X formerly Twitter), Bleacher Report's NFL Expert Jordan Schultz shared a message from an NFL trainer adhering to Penix's pro day efficiency. " Freak program! Dude runs 4. 5 and then jumps 37 inches," Schultz posted. "Arm toughness is crazy in individual. Locked in 1st rounder. " What 'bag' is the right 'bag' for the Patriots to trade down? Perry is even more hesitant to trade away the No. 3 selection also if teams agree to compensate. " It begins with 11, 23, and a future first. That's where I start to consider it. Truthfully, I 'd like much more since I such as these quarterbacks enough to take them at 3," Perry stated. "To me, the chances on you appealing every one of those choices and making it all exercise, and trading up and locating that quarterback that you like, I simply don't recognize what next year looks like. I'm not positive in following year's quarterbacks course. .. " I'm looking at Drake Maye and Jayden Daniels now and I'm saying, these guys have the possible to be franchise-changers. And child, I'm not exactly sure I would certainly do that in regards to considering that up for 4 first-round choices  www.panthersapparel.com/collections/jonathon-brooks-jersey . I actually don't, due to the fact that I believe that position is that valuable. The pie-in-the-sky idea is that you're mosting likely to strike on all 4 of those choices and the reality of it is you may hit on 2. " Yore MockTradesMinnesota Obtains: 2024: Round 1, Pick 15; 2024: Round 3, Choose 82Indianapolis Obtains: 2024: Round 1, Choose 11 Quinyon Mitchell).. Minnesota Gets: 2024: Round 1, Pick 27; 2024: Round 3, Pick 90Arizona Receives: 2024: Round 1, Select 23 Jared Verse).. Minnesota Gets: 2024: Round 3, Pick 74Atlanta Gets: 2024: Round 3, Pick 82; 2024: Round 5, Choose 167.. 15. Byron Murphy DL Texas 6' 1" 308Aaron E. Martinez-USA TODAY Sports 27. Michael Penix Jr. QB Washington 6' 3" 213Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports 74. Cooper Beebe OL Kansas State 6' 4" 335Photo by Scott Winters/Icon Sportswire through Getty Images 90  Nash Jensen Jersey . Austin Booker EDGE Kansas 6' 6" 245Photo by Scott Winters/Icon Sportswire by means of Getty Images 108. Blake Fisher OT Notre Dame 6' 6" 312Photo by G Fiume/Getty Images 129. Will Shipley RB Clemson 5' 11" 205Photo by Jacob Kupferman/Getty Images 157. Gabe Hall DL Baylor 6' 6" 287Photo by Austin McAfee/Icon Sportswire through Getty Images 177. Dwight McGlothern CB Arkansas 6' 2" 188Photo by Kevin Langley/Icon Sportswire by means of Getty Images 230. Anthony Gould WR Oregon State 5' 8" 172Troy Wayrynen-USA TODAY Sports 232. Jordan Magee LB Temple 6' 3" 225Photo by Mitchell Leff/Getty Images Murphy is type of evident and not a poor choice in the mid very first. I am still a little bit anxious but he has a is the whipping kid of the QBs this year with Nix a close secondly. Unsure why however?

Panthers Store

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds