× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Broncos Jurrell Casey suffers biceps tea

More
1 year 5 months ago #453 by lovelystyle
Bad luck would be better than the luck the have experienced during the first three weeks of the 2020 season. During the Broncos' Week 3 lo s to the , Jahlil Tripp Jersey defensive tackle , who was acquired via a trade with Tenne see this offseason, suffered a biceps tear that will likely end his 2020 season, .The Broncos, who are 0-3 entering Thursday night's game against the also winle s , have already lost perennial Pro Bowl pa s rusher and 2019 Pro Bowl receiver for the season. Furthermore, cornerback A.J. Bouye, linebacker Mark Barron, defensive end and rookie linebacker are all currently on injured reserve. Denver quarterback , who went 4-1 as a Xavier Tillman Jersey starter in 2019, will mi s 2-4 more weeks after suffering an injury to his right shoulder in Denver's Week 2 lo s to Pittsburgh.A Pro Bowler each of the past Memphis Grizzlies Jeresy five seasons, Casey recorded 14 tackles and three pa ses defensed during the first three games of the 2020 season. Casey, the ' third-round pick in the 2011 draft, was motivated to show that he was still one of the league's top defensive linemen despite switching teams."I haven't had a bad season yet," Casey said last month, . "I don't plan on having one now." Broncos coach Vic Fangio was excited Jae Crowder Jersey to acquire Casey, who tallied 51 sacks and over 500 tackles in nine seasons with the Titans."He's been a good anchor vs. the run, yet flashes athletic movement when it comes to those types of plays where you need it," Fangio recently said of Happy. "We were happy to get him. We think he's still got some more left in him, too, to play at a high level." Unfortunately for Denver, the Broncos will likely have to wait until 2021 to see what Casey can bring to the tackle. In the interim, the Broncos will have to continue to Avery Bradley Jersey navigate through what has been a disastrous start to the 2020 season.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds