× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Redskins Jordan Reed Shoulder is 30 perc

More
1 year 5 months ago #419 by lovelystyle
did something incredible on Thanksgiving: He played through a to catch two crucial touchdowns in the fourth quarter of the ' lo s to the .On Monday, Reed provided both good and bad news Chris Webber Jersey . The good news is that he doesn't need surgery. The bad news is that he described his shoulder as "30 percent.""It's probably about 30 percent range of motion right now," Reed said, "I don't throw the ball, so I don't need surgery."The Redskins need their star tight end. Against the Cowboys, he hauled in 10 pa ses for 95 yards, including this one-hander. You serious, ?Incredible one-handed grab Ben Simmons Jersey ! NFL (@NFL) On the season, Reed has caught 59 pa ses for 630 yards and five Norvel Pelle Jersey touchdowns. When targets Reed, he has a 110.8 pa ser rating, according to Pro Football Focus. Dating back to the beginning of last season, Reed ranks (16) among all players, including receivers. If not for continual injury i sues -- -- Reed would find himself higher on that list. He has yet to play in a Philadelphia 76Ers Hoodie full 16-game season.Next up for the Redskins are the stumbling , who dropped to 4-6-1. So, the Redskins could potentially survive their trip out west without Reed. If that happens, expect to see an increased workload. The veteran hasn't been featured a ton thus far Moses Malone Jersey (37 targets), but he's been productive, catching 31 of those targets for 450 yards and two scores. At 6-4-1, the Redskins are currently , but after their lo s to the Cowboys, they can't afford to stumble down the stretch. The and are both 6-5 and in pursuit.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds