× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Tom Brady rips into Buccaneers offensive

More
1 year 5 months ago #418 by lovelystyle
The have battled injuries all year, especially on offense, leading to some especially sluggish performances. But wasn't permitting any excuses on Sunday. Trailing 10-6 in the final minute of the first half of Week 6's matchup with the , the quarterback was seen -- and heard -- unleashing a profane tirade at his offensive linemen on the sidelines."You're so much better than the way NBA Sacramento Kings Jeresy you're f---ing playing!" Brady on the Fox broadcast. "Get your f---ing act together!"The QB had additional remarks for his blockers, all of them delivered emphatically, but the rest were drowned out Willie Cauley-Stein Jersey by the broadcast and crowd noise. Rest a sured they had something to do with the Bucs' offensive struggles. With three linemen on injured reserve, including Pro Bowl center and prospective starting guard , Tampa Bay entered Sunday's game with multiple reserves in the trenches. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Trevor Ariza Jersey Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There Sacramento Kings Hoodie was an error proce sing your subscription. Brady, meanwhile, completed le s than 50 percent of his throws in the first half against Pittsburgh, which forced the Bucs to settle for field goals in each of their first three trips to the red zone. Cory Joseph Jersey The QB entered the fourth quarter down 13-12, having absorbed two sacks, including a strip-sack from Steelers linebacker , and five QB hits.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds