× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Dez Bryant reaches out to Cowboys VP Ste

More
1 year 5 months ago #405 by lovelystyle
hasn't been shy about his desire to play in the NFL again. Bryant, a former All-Pro receiver for the , recently of himself running routes as he looks to get back into the after sitting out the entire 2019 season. Bryant, who was released Pat Lafontaine Men Jersey by the Cowboys after the 2017 season, has not played an NFL down since leaving Dallas. He hasn't been on an NFL roster since tearing his Achilles tendon two days after signing with the midway through the 2018 season. The 31-year-old Bryant is interested in re-joining the Cowboys, a team that went 8-8 last season while mi sing the playoffs for the second time in three years. On Thursday, Cowboys vice Chad Johnson Women Jersey president Stephen Jones said that ."He has texted me that he would like to come back," Jones said, via Clarence Hill Jr. of the . "We have nothing but great respect for Dez and what he accomplished here. Certainly, as we look forward into the future we look at all opportunities and all potential players that could maybe help us out."While he didn't rule out re-signing Bryant at some point, it also doesn't appear that Bryant is in the Cowboys' immediate plans. Dallas already has a solid receiving corps that includes , and . Cooper, acquired via a trade with the in 2018, made the Pro Bowl last season after leading the Cowboys with 79 catches for 1,189 yards and eight touchdowns. However, Cooper is set to become a free agent this offseason if the Cowboys don't first use the franchise Dale Hawerchuk Kids Jersey tag on him or re-sign their No. 1 wide receiver to a long-term contract extension.Gallup, a third-round pick in the 2018 draft, emerged as a formidable No. 2 option in 2019, catching 66 pa ses for 1,107 yards and six touchdowns Benoit Pouliot Kids Jersey . Cobb, who signed with the Cowboys last season after eight seasons with the , caught 55 pa ses for 828 yards and three touchdowns during his first season with the team. If the Cowboys do need depth at the receiver position at some point down the line, Bryant could certainly be an option, a suming that he is healthy and ready to take on the physical toll that games with being an NFL receiver. And while he is no longer a No. 1 option, Bryant recently said via Twitter that ."I want to be a part of Andrew Hammond Jersey a team where I'm not the focal point," Bryant wrote on Thursday. "I have no problem not being the main guy... .I bet I do damage."Bryant did plenty of damage to opposing defenses from 2012-14, when he caught 38 touchdowns while earning Pro Bowl honors in 2013 and All-Pro honors in 2014. In 2016, he helped then rookie quarterback emerge as a Pro Bowl-caliber quarterback, catching eight touchdown pa ses from Prescott that season while earning another trip to the Pro Bowl. Will Bryant get another shot with the Cowboys? Only time will tell.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds