× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Josh McDaniels withdraws himself from co

More
1 year 5 months ago #403 by lovelystyle
Josh McDaniels has withdrawn his name for consideration for the ' vacant coaching job, Chris Kreider Women Jersey opting to remain with the .McDaniels, the front-runner for the job, made the decision to stay with the Patriots after speaking with his family and giving the opportunity much consideration over the weekend, according to league sources. McDaniels previously left his offensive coordinator job with the Patriots to coach the before the 2009 season, lasting just 28 games before being fired.McDaniels, at just 40, is one of James Patrick Kids Jersey the most sought-after coordinators on a yearly basis, but moving his young family acro s country at this time is unlikely. McDaniels was very impre sed by the 49ers and his decision is not a reflection on the franchise at all, but merely a personal preference at this time, Neal Pionk Men Jersey the sources said."The 49ers did a great job with their presentation and, again, humbled to be included in that proce s," McDaniels on Monday. "... at his time it's just best for my family and myself to remain here Lias Andersson Men Jersey in New England and focus on this year's playoffs and finish out the Ondrej Pavelec Jersey year, however it turns out."McDaniels also interviewed with the and . The 49ers are very high on Atlanta offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan as well and also interviewed Seattle offensive line coach Tom Cable, a former head coach in Oakland. The 49ers general manager search continues as well.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds