× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Seahawks expect Ezekiel Ansah to be read

More
1 year 5 months ago #380 by lovelystyle
The could use a pa s rusher after losing to suspension, L.J. Collier to injury and to the this offseason, and according to coach Pete Carroll, they may have found one Ebuka Izundu Jersey .He just happened to be on the roster already.Three months after Carroll said he only had a "chance" of suiting up for the start of the 2019 season following a shoulder injury that cost him all but seven games in his final season with the , is expected to be in the lineup for Seattle's Week 1 matchup with the .Carroll suggested as much in an appearance on KJR Radio on Chris Lykes Jersey Friday, . "We' Jimmy Graham Jersey re counting on it," Carroll said of Ansah's availability for the opener. "I'm counting that he's going to make it. I don't see any reason that he wouldn't. He's doing great, has made progre s throughout, did more again yesterday and he'll continue to do that. I'm not really concerned about the preseason games for him."The fifth overall pick of the Dewan Hernandez Jersey 2013 draft, Ansah spent the first five seasons of his career in Detroit, where he twice logged double-digit sacks and garnered All-Pro recognition. Under the franchise tag in 2018, "Ziggy" mi sed Sam Waardenburg Jersey six straight games after suffering his shoulder injury in Week 1, then aggravated the ailment in Week 14, finishing the season on injured reserve. On a Seahawks line that'll be without Collier indefinitely and Reed for the first six games of 2019, Ansah figures to begin as an every-week starter.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds