× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Broncos player involved in fiery crash w

More
1 year 5 months ago #372 by lovelystyle
running back was taken to the hospital over the weekend after being involved in a fiery car crash that was caused by an alleged DUI driver.Henderson was on his way to pick up some food for his Buffalo Bills Men Jersey family on Saturday night when he got T-boned by a woman who was driving a stolen car. The woman was in a high-speed police chase when her vehicle smashed into Henderson's Jeep. The impact of the crash caused Henderson's vehicle to flip over in the air, but it did end the chase, which labeling him as an accidental hero.The Broncos running back described the incident to 9news."At the last second I saw a truck plow into my pa senger side Matt Milano Jersey ," Henderson said. "T-boned, and then everybody who was talking to the police said I was airborne and I flipped in the air and I landed on another car and I rolled after that. I was very fortunate. Very ble sed." The driver of the stolen vehicle crashed into a pole after hitting Henderson's Jeep.In the photo below, you can see Henderson's Jeep, which is sitting upside down behind the silver car. Stolen Vehicle Flees Police, Crashes Into Other Drivers CBSDenver (@CBSDenver) Henderson shared a close-up shot of his Jeep on Instagram. The Broncos running back said he was able to climb out of the car after it landed. Despite the terrifying nature of the accident, Henderson walked away with only minor injures."For the most part my body in general is sore," Henderson told 9news. "No Joe Delamielleure Jersey real injuries. A lot of bruises, a lot of scrapes. But my body is going to get better.''The 25-year-old suffered a sprained ankle and sprained shoulder."I'm truly ble sed that God protected me through this accident," Henderson wrote on Instagram. "Without his favor I don't know if I Gabriel Davis Jersey would've survived. ... I'm very grateful and humbled to be alive. My family and I thanks everyone who has prayed for me over the last few days." Henderson, who was selected by the Broncos in the sixth-round of the 2017 , as a rookie had seven carries for 13 yards, and also caught two pa ses for 39 yards and a touchdown. He said his plan is to be back participating in OTAs by next week."Nothing's that's going to keep me out a significant time," Henderson said. "I'll be ready for OTAs next week."According to 9news, four people were taken to the hospital following the incident. The woman who crashed into Henderson, 37-year-old Rainbow Sunset Espinoza, has been hit with 11 charges, including DUI-drugs vehicular Tredavious White T Shirts a sault, eluding officers, motor vehicle theft, driving a car without plates and several other offenses.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0,000 seconds