× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

David Njoku gives the Browns his full co

More
1 year 5 months ago #367 by lovelystyle
Tight end has rescinded his request for a trade from the , . Agent Drew Rosenhaus told Schefter that the former first-round selection has had "some good meetings with the new Browns' organization including GM Andrew Berry and he has decided to give the team his full commitment right now T.J. Edwards Jersey and go from there."The 24-year-old July 3. He has two years remaining on his rookie contract, including the fifth-year option.The tight end went to Twitter to confirm his change of heart. "I'm all in Cleveland. Time to work," .Head coach Kevin Stefanski addre sed Njoku's future during a Friday pre s conference. "My Genard Avery Jersey stance on it has not changed, the organization's stance has not changed in that we believe in David. We are excited to work with him. I will get to finally be in NFL Philadelphia Eagles Jersey the same room with him this weekend. He is coming in for physicals and then get out on the field with him Monday. Excited to work with him ," Stefanski said.Cleveland used two tight ends on roughly 23% of their offensive snaps last season. If last season with the is any indication, Stefanski intends to use more two tight end sets moving forward. Minnesota utilized two tight ends on 34% of their offensive snaps. The position has been a point of emphasis this offseason; veteran was signed in free agency Michael Vick Jersey before the selection of Florida Atlantic's on Day 3 of the 2020 .Njoku mi sed zero games through the first two years of his career, but his past season he mi sed 12 games with a broken wrist. The New Jersey native had seen his output increase the previous campaign to the tune Marcus Epps Jersey of 56 receptions for 639 yards and four touchdowns. Cleveland used one of their three first-round selections -- No. 29 overall -- on the Miami product in 2017. Safety , who has since been traded to the , and defensive end , who signed a lucrative long-term deal this offseason, were the team's other two first-round picks that year.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds