× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Watson Teams will have to live with the

More
1 year 5 months ago #345 by lovelystyle
Former star apparently feels he is the best quarterback in the 2017 . More NFL Draft That's not a surprise. He was one of the best players in the past few years, he's a national champion, Ben Mason Jersey and well ... every draft prospect probably feels he's the best player at his position heading into the draft. Watson was asked during an 's "Good Morning Football" on Tuesday what he would say to any team considering drafting QB Mitchell Trubisky -- another top prospect -- over him. "You're gonna Matthew Judon T Shirts have to live with the consequences that come with it. That's how I see it," Watson responded. "I try to stay in my lane. I try not to take the path. I respect Mitch and what he's done and all the hype he's getting, but at the same time, my result Jake Bailey Jersey speaks for itself. I feel like I've accomplished everything that I could. I gue s if that's who they're gonna roll with, so be it." For what it's worth, Trubisky goes ahead of Watson in five of the six mock drafts on CBSSports.com, and five of six over at .com. That doesn't nece sarily mean that will happen on draft day, Mack Wilson Jersey but that seems to be the default expectation at this point. Trubisky has only one year of experience as a starter while Watson was under center for Clemson for almost three full seasons. As Troy Brown Jersey we've seen before, a lack of experience only sometimes holds teams back from declaring one player a better prospect than another. But all it takes is one team to feel Watson is better than Trubisky -- or the other way around -- to swings things in the other direction.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds