× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Report Brent Grimes and his wife Miko Gr

More
1 year 5 months ago #343 by lovelystyle
, who signed a with the in March, is off to a strong start John Miller Jersey . Through five games, he's the ninth-ranked cornerback, according to . That's the good news. The bad news is that he owes the IRS $191,471, according to a lien on their South Florida home obtained by the 's Adam Beasley.The house in question has five bedrooms and 4.5 D.J. Moore Jersey bathrooms, and is located in Davie, Florida. The Grimes' purchased it in 2014 for $1.2 million. Grimes signed a one-year deal with the in 2013, and after a strong season, the team rewarded him with a four-year, $32 million contract. Despite playing well in 2014 and 2015, the Dolphins released him in March 2016. It probably didn't help that his wife used Twitter to from owner Stephen Ro s and general manager Mike Tannenbaum to quarterback .But onward and upward, as they say. In Sam Mills Jersey related news: Miko Grimes' has wisely made her Twitter account private, but in response to his IRS story. "Hey @AdamHBeasley my husband said since ur obse sed with me u can come over and eat my a-- while im in town on the bye week. #LinkUp." This seems like as good a time as any to resurface Brent Grimes' perspective on his wife's public persona. He originally made this comments last December, after she called out Tannehill. " Jaycee Horn Jersey I've said this plenty of times: My wife is my wife," . "She talks. We don't speak the same things. That's her ... My wife's opinions are her opinions. They're not Christian Mccaffrey T Shirts my opinions. I really don't understand why you ask me about my wife's opinions. It's not mine." The Buccaneers, as Miko points out, are currently on their bye week.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds