× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Terrell Owens rips Cowboys coach Jason G

More
1 year 5 months ago #327 by lovelystyle
If Terrell Owens ran the ' front office, it's safe to say that Jason Garrett definitely wouldn't be the head coach in Dallas Charlie Joiner Jersey right now.In le s than two weeks, Owens could be , but before that happens, it sounds like there's a few things he wants to get off his chest, and most of it revolves around the fact that he doesn't think Garrett is a good coach.Owens started talking about Garrett on Friday after someone asked him where Andy Reid ranked on his list of coaches that he played for. Believe it or not, Reid actually ranks No. 1. BEST Head Coach I played for Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) After Owens answered that question, someone wanted to know what the former Cowboys receiver thought about Garrett as a coach. Although Garrett was never the Cowboys' head coach Los Angeles Chargers Sleepwear Underwear while T.O. was in Dallas, he was the offensive coordinator during two of Owens' seasons (2007-08). According to Owens, Garrett undermined both him and Wade Phillips so he could get the head coaching job in Dallas. Who??! Jason Garrett!! U gotta be kidding me. He was part of getting rid of me & Wade Phillips to get the head coaching job thinking that was the answer. And here we r 8 years later... Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) Owens then went into detail on what allegedly makes Garrett a bad coach. According to Owens, Garrett doesn't know how to make adjustments. Same i sue I had with Garrett when he felt I threw him under the bus after we went 13-3 the year before & we needed to change our plays, teams game planned Dak after his 1st year but Garrett doesnt know how to make adjustments. Cant keep running same plays over & over & over Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) Owens then Jalen Guyton Jersey used as an example of Garrett's inability to make adjustments. The way Owens sees it, Prescott was succe sful in 2016 because people were unfamiliar with him. In 2017, Owens says that Garrett tried to run the same exact offense even though teams had adjusted to Prescott by his second season in the league. Dak is good QB & with the players that he has on that team Gerald Everett Jersey they underachieved. The coaches have to put the players in the best positions to succeed...meaning game planning, game adjustments, personnel adjustments. U cant keep running the same obvious plays in the same formations Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) Owens also said that it doesn't matter if Garrett doesn't call the plays during a game, because, in the end, whatever's being called is his responsibility. But hes the head coach & sees whats going on with HIS team. He hired the OC didnt he? Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) Of course, the only opinion that matters in Dallas is the one that belongs to Jerry Jones, and he that Garrett will be returning in 2018. Anyway, if it makes Garrett feel any better, he's not the worst coach that Owens has ever played for. That honor belongs to former 49ers coach Steve Mariucci, according to the receiver. Here was Owens' answer when he was asked to give his thoughts on Mooch. ABSOLUTE WORST. Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) Owens spent eight seasons (1996-2003) in San Francisco and Mariucci was the coach for six of those. Owens played 15 seasons in the five different teams. Joe Reed Jersey As a Hall of Fame finalist this year, Owens will find out on Feb. 3 if he's been inducted into the Pro Football of Fame.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds