× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

This latest generation Point Guard build is a shooter

More
1 year 7 months ago #204 by doris89592
Bas shared photos from  2k23 mt NBA 2K23's most recent interaction with MyCAREER mode on Instagram on Thursday (September 1) and also showed himself in a recording space with the main character of the mode and an engineer.

In the slides that followed, he shared a close-up image of himself in the game as well as a photo of Cole."this for all my dawgs who had to tell their girls 'just one last game'" He captioned the photo. 

"For the ones that withstood and did their best to get out of the "all it takes is to play two games' logic. we have one for you: "No baby, i don't play too much 2k. I am 2K.""All jokes aside tho catch me and my bros playing @nba2k '23!!! We'll be in my favorite mode, MYPLAYER.Are you searching for the best Point Guard designs for NBA 2K23? 

The Point Guard, also called The One or The Point is usually the one with the shortest stature of an NBA team. It also plays the offense in a manner similar to an NFL quarterback. NFL. If you're on the team it will be your responsibility to focus on assisting teammates as well as the completion of offensive play.

This latest generation Point Guard build is a shooter and playmaker god, with decent defense around the perimeter and amazing badge possibilities. This build is capable of achieving an OVR maximum of 99 as well as  cheap mt nba 2k23 be upgraded with 70 Badge Points. This includes: 18 Finishing Badge Points and 24 Shooting Badges 22 Playmaking Badge Points, and 6 Defense / Rebounding Badge Points.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds