× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Cardinals Excited to Face Chiefs Starters in Preseason

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #1339 by HarryJohnson
When the Arizona Cardinals host the Kansas City Chiefs this Saturday, some acquainted faces will certainly get on the site visitor's sideline. It was nearly a year ago when Patrick Mahomes and business walked right into State Farm Arena and ran away with a convincing victory to open the 2022 normal season. Months later, they ended their campaign back right here in Glendale with confetti falling and a brand-new Lombardi Prize to contribute to their collection. The Cardinals - fresh off of hitting the rebuild switch - have some brand-new faces inside out in the company. Their preseason left to a great start after a thrilling 18-17 gain the Denver Broncos last week, and their second match featuring the reigning Super Bowl champs intends to yield comparable results. When Arizona lines up for kickoff  Chiefs Store , they can expect to play against Kansas City's starters for concerning a half according to Chiefs trainer Andy Reid. "As far as the having fun time goes for this coming video game, the ones will certainly go for a fifty percent and after that we'll blend in the twos and 3s in the 3rd quarter, " Reid said by means of Arrowhead Record. "Clearly, there are points that happen during the game-- don't hold me answerable if we pull people out whenever." That includes Mahomes, Travis Kelce and the slew of other celebrities that have assisted transform Kansas City right into the gold criterion throughout the league. Cardinals defensive organizer Nick Rallis is up for the difficulty. "Do I enjoy excellent competition? Definitely. Yes, I do. That's an amazing crime. Obviously, [getting to deal with] among the best quarterbacks in the game, you'll discover just how high of a degree you can contend, so I'm delighted for that, " Rallis told press reporters.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds